Join us for the upcoming events!
at the Crossman Center – 99 Wynwood Dr, Moncton
We are looking for interested volunteers to support, encourage and/or coach the athletes during the training sessions as well as to help with the general logistics of the sessions. For those interested in coaching, experience is not necessary, interest and a willingness to learn as we go is all you need. If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions, you can contact email@example.com
NEW VOLUNTEERS AND PARTICIPANTS: Please register your information online here!
FOR EVERYONE: Please confirm your attendance at the next Power Soccer event here!
Soccer New-Brunswick, Para New-Brunswick and the East Region Soccer Association teamed up to bring Powerchair Football to Moncton in the Fall of 2014.
Volunteers are currently needed once a month on event days to support powerchair users as they try this new and exciting sports activity.
Benefits for athletes participating in Powerchair Football:
- Sport improves the quality of life.
- This sport provide meaningful exercise opportunities that can improve fitness, wheelchair mobility, and enhance executive processing skills needed for everyday function.
Make a Difference:
- Support individuals who use powerchairs from our community.
- Support the development of a new experience for Powerchair users in New-Brunswick that promotes quality of life, team work, community, and fitness.
Volunteer activities can include:
- Greeting and providing information to athletes and volunteers.
- Setting up training and game area.
- Mounting and removing brackets and bumpers athlete’s chairs.
- Assisting and encouraging powerchair athletes as they learn this new sport.
- Collect information for athlete’s profile.
- Packing equipment for storage.
POWER SOCCER Links